Joining a Recreational and Survival Community

Home Forums Prepper 101 Where on Earth do I start? Joining a Recreational and Survival Community

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BenRayner BenRayner 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of collapse survivor
    collapse survivor
    Participant

There are many options for prepping, but most people who lack the time, skills, or money are best off joining a survival community with professional staff and a good facility—and the economies of scale of having large numbers of members to share the huge overhead costs of the facility and equipment and operations.
    Fortitude Ranch is a large survival community that can keep members spread out (virus protection) with sufficient size to deter/defeat marauder attacks and raise crops/livestock. Fortitude Ranch does not use expensive deep bunkers with blast doors—most members will sleep in shallow underground shelters and basement rooms that have several feet of earth to shield out fallout radiation. FR has large walled compounds with many guard posts. When the alarm is sounded, all members are trained to grab their weapon and get to their assigned section of the wall to deter and if necessary defeat any marauder attack.
    Fortitude Ranch locates in remote, forested areas, where we can get low cost land. We locate next to large public forests so they have access to thousands of additional acres to recreate in and enjoy in good times, and use for firewood and hunting in bad times. Another valuable feature of Fortitude Ranch is that it is both a survival community and a recreational facility. Fortitude Ranch (FR) uses a “country club membership” format: an upfront fee to join and then quarterly payments. Members sign up for times to vacation, hunt, fish, hike and recreate during normal times. When we sound the alarm, all members are asked to retreat to the closest Fortitude Ranch location to survive a collapse.
    FR has two locations now, West Virginia and Colorado, and is raising funds for a national expansion. FR is equipped to survive any type of disaster and long-term loss of law and order, managed by full time staff. FR is affordable because of large numbers of members and economies of scale. FR membership costs about $1,000 per person a year. FR is especially attractive to join because it is a recreation/vacation facility as well as a survival retreat. Indeed, for the price of a vacation you can join FR and vacation at their facilities (members can sign up to vacation at any FR location, not just their “home fort.”)
    Fortitude Ranch (FR) CEO is Dr. Drew Miller, a retired USAF Reserve Colonel and intelligence officer, with a Masters Degree and PhD from Harvard University. Dr. Miller served in the Institute for Defense Analysis, the top DoD think tank, and in the Senior Executive Service in the Pentagon. A former Vice President at Securities America, Drew is currently Managing Director of Blockchain Business Consultants and CEO of FR. He has published articles and spoken at national conferences on a major threat we face today: bioengineered viral pandemics
    FR is doing an advance sale of memberships to fund expansion from two existing sites to a dozen sites across the United States. They are using a “cryptocurrency” token, called a Fortitude, that gives you a discount price on Fortitude Ranch membership, protection from membership price increases, and priority in joining FR when there is a wait list. The funds raised will pay for building out the WV and CO sites and adding new sites. Fortitude token buyers will vote on what places they prefer for our next location. Buy owning Fortitudes you can buy into FR at a discounted price and have first place in line when there is more demand than we have room for.
    During a major crisis or media reports on developing threats, demand for membership in FR will surge beyond our capacity, and the price of Fortitudes will likely spike since those who want to get in will need Fortitudes to have first place in line. Because FR is offering a utility token with no equity features, it does not have the security regulatory risks associated with many other “Initial Coin Offerings.” Advisors on this fund raise include Larry Hall, the CEO of Survival Condo, the most successful survival services company.
    You can learn more about FR at their website, http://www.fortituderanch.com. You can download the White Paper on the Fortitude token offering at https://www.fortituderanch.com/initial-membercoin-offering/
    If you know people who are not willing to do the work and investment to be a prepper on their own, please recommend that they consider Fortitude Ranch.

Profile photo of BenRayner
    BenRayner
    Participant

I checked out the web-site but could not figure out where in WV Ranch #2 is located. I am south of Pittsburgh and I am curious where the ranch is located.

How do I find out where the ranch is located?

Ben

Profile photo of BenRayner
    BenRayner
    Participant

“There are many options for prepping, but most people who lack the time, skills, or money are best off joining a survival community with professional staff and a good facility—…”

I agree and that is why you will often read about my activities in my spare time to develop my skills and resources. I can not tell if I will be ready by the time something happens, but I can hope and trust in God that all will go as he plans.

Ben

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FREE EBOOK

Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst
Protecting Yourself Against Economic Collapse